Thursday, July 12, 2012

#loveonthevine Let's Play! Release competition - with prizes!

Hi everyone! So Love on the Vine is having it's official launch today, and to celebrate I'm having a twitter competition to win copies of my other books - you get to choose either Bound to Love, Catch Me A Catch, Marrying Cade, Challenging Andie,The Morning After or my short stories, New Beginnings. Here's a UK link to see them all, or if you use Amazon.com, here's a link...

Bound to Love is going free on Friday and staying free Saturday and Sunday too, so I'd advise winners not to choose it as they can pick it up free over the weekend anyway. I'll be at the RNA Conference in Penrith for the weekend and am really looking forward to it. I'm going on a road-trip with Jane Travers, Ruth Long and Denise Deegan, which promises to be a hoot - and once I get there I'll be meeting up with Minx Romy Sommer (aka Rae Summers) and Minx Lorraine Wilson, and I really can't wait!

Right - back to the launch competition....

Here's how it works...

I'll be posting questions on twitter at the hashtag #loveonthevine

Each first correct answer that appears (with the hashtag #loveonthevine attached to it) will win the tweeter a copy of one of my books. I'll DM the tweeter, and find their email address so I can gift them a kindle copy. Love on the Vine is the only book not in the competition!

The answers to all the questions can be found by clicking 'Click to Look inside' on the Love on the Vine amazon page and reading through the excerpt....

Hope everyone has fun!

I'm @sallywriter on twitter...come along and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment