Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last chance for a bargain!

My re-release of Bound to Love has been on sale for 99c in the Amazon Kindle Store for a couple of months now, and sales have been great - thank you for everyone who's bought it!
And for anyone who's thinking of it - here's a heads up - on the 16th October the price will be going up (not a lot, just enough to switch my percentage point from 35% to 70%). I was going to say buy it while it's hot, but it's still hot at a higher price, according to one of my Amazon reviewers who said:

It. Was. Hot.

I enjoyed it. It was fun. It was hot. It made me want to build a fire with my husband or jet of to Paris.

You can pick it up from Amazon.com here
Or, if in the UK, Amazon.co.uk here
It is also available for Nook, Apple devices, and all other formats via smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment